- Follow basic MLA formatting.
- Introduce the text by including all relevant information such as author, title, and type.
- Concisely communicate the main ideas and evidence covered in the text.
- Convey a complete and accurate impression of the text to a person who is unfamiliar with it.
- Present information in a clear and logical order.
- Avoid relying on quotes from the original text. Only quote if you feel it is absolutely necessary
- Please follow the academic summary attachment when writing this assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."