The state of Almeda has decided to scrap the current corrections system and start from scratch. Your team is one of three teams selected by the state to come up with a proposal for a new correctional system. As a team you will need to consider what you have learned about institutional and community corrections and address all of the elements the decision-making board is looking for. As a team, you will present your proposal to an administrative board. This presentation needs to flow like a face-to-face presentation where you provide facts, details, and communicate each point clearly with your speaker notes.
Create a 12- to 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you share your plan for the ideal correctional system for your state to house 5,000 inmates in a multi-cultural and a highly urban state. In your presentation:
- Describe the Department of Corrections (DOC), including whether it is a stand-alone department or a division of another department.
- Include the number of prisons and types with their capacities and programs.
- Outline an organizational structure of probation and parole as a division of DOC or another agency.
- Identify which community programs should be offered by DOC and private non-profit organizations. Explain the major aspects of community corrections the team had to consider.
- Explain the cultural aspects that must be addressed at the prisons, probation and parole, and community corrections.
Submit your assignment with at least two outside reference sources..
This is a team assignment and my part of the assignment is in the bold italic bullet point. that is the only part I need should be 2 slides with detailed speaker notes. Thank you
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."