I have attached all the requirements on here, please let me know if you need anything else.
Make sure to include:
Provide a well-thought out analysis of the assigned film. use your personal opinions and impressions as these films cover todays world. Please include a short introduction and conclusion paragraph If you use any direct quotes from the film(s), you must cite them within the paper after using the direct quote or direct reference. Provide the reference at the end of your synopsis Follow the AAA style guide format for citations of a film. 1 page double spaced Times New Roman
Background on Film:
Color is a power in your life. It shapes how you dress, what you eat, your physical appearance, the rooms you live in, and how you feel. What is color and why does it pack such power?
Explore the power and magic of color: * Color is the most powerful illusion in the world. Do your students think their eyes are a recording device? Discover that our eyes work more like a paint gun than a camera.
- The fact that we create color helps explain its emotional power. Ever turn red with rage or green with envy? At times, we all “have the blues.” Color is about emotions.
- When it comes to color we are all deeply prejudiced. Food coloring is used not so much to mislead as to satisfy our prejudices. Salmon has to be pink, egg yolks a golden orange, and lemon meringue pie a bright yellow. We insist.
- Give people a lime flavored drink with orange coloring, and the color can overpower the taste. But “I can taste the orange,” many will say. Our eyes are part of our taste buds.
- Color influences what we buy. Can color make a golf ball travel farther? Can color make your skin itch or feel soothed?
- Can a “little blue pill” make you sleepier than a “little pink pill”? Can color influence health?
- From UPS brown to Yellow cabs, learn how corporations stake claims to specific colors as part of their identities.
- Explore cultural, ethnic, and religious use of color. Does an ancient mistrust of bright colors influence us even today? Would you trust a judge wearing a neon green robe?
- See how color is used as a signal system from Medieval laws restricting color in clothing to today’s OSHA safety colors.
Color is critical in consumer education, literature, art, interior design, fashion, and life itself. Let Color in Everyday Life increase color awareness in your students.
Citation: Learning Seed 2006 Color in Everyday Life. https://utrgv-kanopy-com.eu1.proxy.openathens.net/video/color-everyday-life, accessed October 10 , 2013.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."