Use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) pages in length; refer to the “Assignment Format” page for specific format requirements.
In your course, turn to Lesson 4. Skim through it to refresh your memory. Next, carefully study and review the section titled, Ecological Challenges Facing Humanity. Skim through that and then focus on the topic of deforestation.
Using your own words, write a short descriptive essay that defines and explains selected environmental impacts of deforestation. As you write, imagine you are talking to a friend who has no knowledge of this topic. In short, write the way you speak, using a conversational tone. Also, try to alternate short sentences and longer sentences to make your writing more readable.
Be sure to create a title and cite yourself as the author. For example:
Environmental Impacts of Deforestation
Your essay should include five paragraphs, as follows:
- Paragraph 1 is your lead paragraph. It will contain an overview of what you have to say about these three topics: disruption of the carbon cycle, disruption of the hydrologic (water) cycle, and the reduction of species diversity.
- Paragraphs 2, 3, and 4, are your body paragraphs.
- Paragraph 2 should describe how deforestation disrupts the carbon cycle.
- In paragraph 3, youll write about how deforestation disrupts the hydrologic (water) cycle.
- In paragraph 4, youll explain how deforestation is related to declining species diversity.
- Paragraph 5 is your conclusion paragraph. Here, you can describe how you feel about the three effects of deforestation discussed, and what we might do about it.
Its permissible to use direct quotes from your reading, but dont use too many. One to three such quotes should be your limit. Be sure to put a direct quote in quotation marks. For example: According to Smith, Carbon dioxide is both our friend and our enemy.
Begin by writing a first draft. Then, edit and rework your material to make it clear and concise. After you have reached a final draft, proofread the essay one last time to locate and correct grammar and spelling errors.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."