Was the pitch clear?
- Was the pitch clear?
- How early in the pitch did you understand exactly what the startup does?
- Did the presenter speak quickly or slowly?
- How much jargon did the presenter use?
- Did the pitch have slides? Were the slides well-designed?
- Can you map the pitch back to the topics in the Sequoia and/or Pollenizer pitch deck templates? How closely did this pitch follow the formula?
- How convincing was the pitch for you personally? If you were an investor in the room, would you want to learn more and potentially invest in this startup?
- Did the pitch have a Q&A section at the end? How did the entrepreneur perform in that portion of the presentation?
- After watching the pitch, could you quickly and easily repeat what the startup does in simple terms?
What did you think were the greatest weaknesses or areas for improvement?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."