1. How much of a 67% antifreeze solution must be added to 42 gallons of a 19% solution to obtain a 50% antifreeze solution?
2. 55 gallons of a 28% acid solution are mixed with 40 gallons of a 80% acid solution. What is the acid concentration of the resulting mixture?
Round to the nearest percent.
3. How much of pure (100%) orange juice must be added to 23 gallons of a 27% orange juice solution to obtain a 62% orange juice solution?
4. 28 gallons of a 55% peroxide solution are mixed with how many gallons of pure water (no peroxide) to obtain 18% peroxide solution?
5. A grocer mixes 19 pounds of peanuts selling for 3
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."