What training is provided when a new information system is implemented in your organization? Are nurses involved in evaluating the systems?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
Module 5: Lecture Materials & Resources
Implementing and Evaluating Health Care Informatics Systems
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
Oline Materials & Resources
- Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library’s website and locate the articles below:
- McGonigle, D., Hunter, K., Sipes, C., Y Hebda, T. (2014). Why nurses need to understand nursing informatics: Everyday informatics. AORN Journal, 100(3), 324-327.
- Explore/View the website(s) below:
- AHRQ. (2019). Barriers to HIT Implementation | AHRQ National Resource Center; Health Information Technology: Best Practices Transforming Quality, Safety, and Efficiency. Retrieved from https://healthit.ahrq.gov/health-it-tools-and-resources/health-it-costs-and-benefits-database/barriers-hit-implementation (Links to an external site.)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."