n this discussion topic, we will explore some resources that are designed to help students understand the concept of a literature review. Please browse these resources and then complete the discussion post below.
- the article by Ted Zorn and Nittaya Campbell, “Improving the Writing of Literature Reviews through Literature Integration Exercise” — this article is available in the e-reserves section of this class. To access the article, please take the following steps:
- click Content
- select Class Resources
- select eReserves
- select the icon for eReserves in the middle of your page.
- in the list of items that appears, locate this article and download it.
- the tutorial from The University of North Carolina on writing literature reviews. It is linked to at the top of the Content for this week.
- the tutorial from UMGC’s Effective Writing Center on writing the literature review. It is linked to at the top of the Content for this week.
After reviewing the material on the Literature Review posted above, please return to your annotated bibliography, or your last assignment, and begin developing “categories” to help you to organize your sources. Post one category below and list several sources that might fill that category. Remember that some sources may fall into more than one category. Please feel free to post questions or concerns because your instructor wants to help you.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."